Development and Coordination
- Communication (co-coordinator MA course; 2018-present)
- Coaching and Consulting Psychology (co-coordinator; 2019)
- Topical Issues in Health Psychology (coordinator BA course; 2017-2018)
- Group Processes (co-coordinator BA course; 2017-2018)
- Social Cognition (co-coordinator BA course; 2017-present)
- KLI workshop on 'acting alone versus acting together' (co-developer; 2016-2017).
- New bachelor course on self-regulation in health behavior (co-developer; 2016-2017).
- Social Cognition (knowledge structures, decision making, positive testing, gossip; 2017-present)
- Group processes (group performance, productivity, and decision making; 2018-present)
- Health Psychology (2018)
- 'Psychophysiological measures in self-other integration', bachelor course on Personality Psychology (UU; 2016-present).
- 'Self-other distinction in social interaction', Social Psychology Master (University of Cologne; 2015)
- 'The self and the brain', honors program 'Know Thyself' (UvA; 2015).
Workgroup instructor in a variety of bachelor and (research) master courses (2008 - present):
- Power and Leadership
- Interpersonal Processes
- Group Processes
- Social Cognition
- Topical Issues in Health Psychology
- Self-Regulation in Health Behavior
- Coaching and Consultency Psychology
- Methods and Statistics
- Integrative Research Practicum
- Career Training
- Future Food (2016) - supervision of research proposals.
- Brain Center Rudolf Magnus (2015) - career orientation coach.
- Co-supervising PhD students on self-other distinction and social functioning in schizophrenia (2013- present) and the role (non-)motor prediction in associative learning (2013-2014).
- Supervision of bachelor and master research and theses (2011-present).
- Tutor of master students in the Social, Health, and Organisational Psychology Master (2017-present).
Assistant Professor | Leiden University | Psychology | Room 2.A29 | P.O. Box 9555 | 2300 RB | LEIDEN